Recovery Café San José
You're Invited to our
5th Annual Closing the Gap Breakfast!
May 5, 2017 - 7:30-9:00 AM
Closing the Gap is our annual fundraising breakfast. You will hear the story of our impact through our members' own words, art, and music. Over a delicious breakfast we will update you on our growth and impact in the community, and we will present our Bridge Builder Award to Mike Blach, of Blach Construction. The event is free, but we will be asking for donations.
A Place To Belong And Grow ...
- Group meals four days each week
- Weekly Recovery Circles (group peer-to-peer support)
- Classes and workshops to learn job and life skills
- Group activities to build social skills and inner strength
- Connections to resources and partner agencies (housing, employment, health)
- Volunteer Opportunties
- Relapse prevention & breaking free from addiction to drugs and alcohol