A Place To Belong And Grow ...
Recovery Café San José is a healing community for those traumatized by addiction, homelessness, and mental health challenges. Recovery Café is founded on the belief that every human being is precious, worthy of love and deserving of the opportunities to fulfill his or her potential.
In this loving community, immediately accessible, long-term recovery support is available to those who need them. Meaningful daily activities and a positive community are powerful forces that help break the patterns and challenges of addiction, unemployment and homelessness.
Guests are invited to visit or contact us for more information.
- Group meals four days each week
- Weekly Recovery Circles (group peer-to-peer support)
- Classes and workshops to learn job and life skills
- Group activities to build social skills and inner strength
- Connections to resources and partner agencies (housing, employment, health)
- Volunteer Opportunties
- Relapse prevention & breaking free from addiction to drugs and alcohol
Help us eliminate the cycle of homelessness. Learn more here.