- About Us
- Our Model
- Get Involved
Recovery Café is founded on the belief that every human being is precious, worthy of love and deserving of the opportunities to fulfill his or her potential. In this loving community people who cannot afford long-term recovery services come to belong, heal and know themselves as loved.
In this sanctuary from the streets, the Café helps participants develop tools and access other community resources for stabilizing recovery. Meaningful daily activities and a positive community are powerful forces that help break the patterns and challenges of addiction, unemployment and homelessness.
Recovery Café San José is a place for:
- Young adults dealing with the pressure to use substances to cope with life's challenges
- Parents struggling with substance use who want to keep their families intact
- People living on the street seeking to make steps toward recovery and stability
- Those who have been recently housed and want to stay on track with their goals
- Those who are re-entering the community from prison and seeking a sober and strong re-entry
- Those who complete residential treatment programs and need daily structure and support
As our community continues to face the challenge of increased drug use among young adults and growth in the number of homeless encampments ...
we must invest in daily, accessible, long-term recovery support to effectively address those challenges.